Isla Contoy is any adventurer’s dream, a virgin Island in the edge of the Caribbean and the Gulf of México, a federal reserve and bird sanctuary. You can be one of the lucky 200 that are allowed daily in the Island with our fabolous all inclusive eco tour!
The adventure starts after picking you up at Coral Mar and taking you to our new private marina located at the Punta Sam Ferry terminal, here you will have your light breakfast after a quick check in and before boarding.
After boarding, our first stop is Ixlache reef for our first snorkel, here we will remain for 45 minutes and then navigate to Contoy where we will have a sightseeing tour of the island with our certified guide, free time to relax on the beach or do some more snorkeling and our Mayan style broiled lunch with fish and chicken, before returning to Cancun you will have one last stop in Isla Mujeres downtown for shopping or just walking around in the Malecon. We will be back at the deck around 5:00 pm to take you back to Coral Mar.
Isla Contoy day tour
Pick up at Coral Mar 8:50 am
- Roundtrip ground transportation from Coral Mar in comfortable A/C vans
- Continental breakfast at the marina
- Snorkeling gear by National Geographic Snorkeler*
- Reef snorkeling at Punta Sam reef for 45 minutes
- Trip to Isla Contoy
- Snorkel experience at Ixlache Reef
- Tour around the island
- Mayan Style Buffet Lunch
- Open bar (domestic)
- Visit to Playa Norte beach
- Time to Relax on the Beach
- Visit to Isla Mujeres downtown
- Shopping or exploring Isla Mujeres
- Party time on the trip back to the marina!
• $10 USD Deck and Preservation Federal Tax per Person (Marine Park fee is paid in cash at the dock)
• Souvenirs and tips
All online bookings are confirmed and guaranteed.
Once you book it you will get an email to confirm the date of your tour.
**All our boat tours have a "Weather Guarrantee" if the weather is not good we reschedule to the next available day with no extra cost or penaly**